PD&E Service Manager – Tampa Office
Faller, Davis, and Associates, Inc. (FDA) is looking for an exceptionally qualified candidate to build a PD&E service group in our Tampa office. If you are currently working in a position like this – or are ready to move up to this position — take a look at our exciting opportunity!
The PD&E Service Manager will have experience leading a PD&E Project Team, and be a self-starting, self-motivated and self-managed professional, and be up to the challenge of starting a PD&E Service Group at FDA.
This position will be responsible for building a PD&E Service Group at FDA and will include marketing to existing and new clients, conducting presentations and interviews, managing PD&E projects and supervising and mentoring staff members.
- 8 – 10 years of progressive experience in the preparation and management of PD&E studies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Planning
- Professional Engineer (PE) or American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) License in the State of Florida
- FDOT PD&E experience; NEPA experience; and experience working with FHWA, permitting agencies and local agencies
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to lead
Please submit resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Faller, Davis & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D, a Drug Free Workplace, and an E-Verify Employer.